Friday, December 11, 2009

Wait. . .there's more

My gosh there are even more fun Sync commands. Here is the rest of the list. Thanks again to teapczynski!

My favorite: "I need Coffee"


Misc
Where am I
I Am Hungry
Gas: I need Gas or Find me some gas
Coffee: I need Coffee
Brew: I need a Brew

Personal & Emergency Services
Pharmacy: I need a Pharmacy or Find a Pharmacy
Veterinarian: I need a Veterinarian or Find a Veterinarian
Urgent Care Center: I need an Urgent Care Center or Find an Urgent Care Center
Hospital: I need a Hospital or Find the Hospital
Police: I need the Police or Find the Police
Post Office: I need a Post Office or Find a Post Office
Airport: I need an Airport or Find an Airport

Food
Grocery: I need Grocery or Find a Grocery Store
Fast Food: Find a Fast Food Restaurant
Mexican: Find a Mexican Restaurant
Chinese: Find a Chinese Restaurant
Pizza: Find a Pizza Parlor
American: Find an American Restaurant
Bistro: Find a Bistro Restaurant
Grill: Find a Grill Restaurant
Greek: Find a Greek Restaurant
Indian: Find a Indian Restaurant
Italian: Find a Italian Restaurant
Seafood: Find a Seafood Restaurant
Soul Food: Find a Soul Food Restaurant
Spanish: Find a Spanish Restaurant
Steak House: Find a Steak House Restaurant
Thai: Find a Thai Restaurant
Japanese: Find a Japanese Restaurant
Korean: Find a Korean Restaurant
Polish: Find a Polish Restaurant
Russian: Find a Russian Restaurant
Vietnamese: Find a Vietnamese Restaurant
Vegetarian: Find a Vegetarian Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment