Monday, November 9, 2009

This just in - Sync upgrade FREE


Look what popped up in the mail today - a promo from Ford. This follows a recent post t in which Ihad gone to my local Ford dealer for oil change and tire rotate and they offered a Synch upgrade for $40. Which I declined. . .however it might have been nice if they had mentioned that I could do it myself for free and a promo was probably in the mail to me. Well, maybe they didn't know.

So here is what the flip side of the direct mail says (paraphrasing here):

You get three-year complimentary sevice which gives real time traffic, and turn by turn directions. Also weather, biz locations, sport updates. Looks like it needs to be activated online at Sync. Put in your VIN etc. etc.

I'll be back with an update after I go through the upgrade process.

If this works out it will be sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment